Thursday 19 December 2013

"Human"- The Killers

Song: Human
Album: Day & Age
Singer: The Killers 
Genre: Synthpop
Rating: *****

So, I saw The Killers perform this on XFactor on Saturday (14th November). I was there, and I was backstage. They were amazing. Amazing, amazing,amazing, amazing. And this is such a good song to sing along to. The chorus is so catchy and the lyrics, 'Are we human, or are we dancer?' relates to me so much. So much.

"Human"- The Killers Lyrics


Below is my video from Saturday when I saw them live. The full video is 7mins long so I had to cut it considerably, but this is my favorite bit :) 


The Killers
Members: Brandon Flowers (lead vocals, keyboards, synthesizers, piano, bass guitar)
                 Dave Keuning (lead guitar, piano, backing vocals)
                 Mark Stoermer (bass guitar, backing vocals, guitar)
                 Ronni Vannucci Jr. (drums, percussion, backing vocals)
Albums: Hot Fuss (2004)
               Sam's Town (2006)
               Day & Age (2008)
               Battle Born (2012)
Origin: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America, 2001


No comments:

Post a Comment