Tuesday 4 March 2014

'Weightless'- All Time Low

Song: Weightless
Album: Nothing Personal
Singer: All Time Low
Genre: Pop Punk
Rating: *****

So firstly- IT'S 10 DAYS UNTIL I SEE ALL TIME LOW LIVE AND I'M SO EXITED YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA. Sorry ;)

So I completely love this song, it was the first song of ATL's that I ever heard and it's really cool. I can really relate to it, which I practically never say about songs. I don't really know what to say apart from that it's amazing. All their songs are, and you have to set aside a Sunday (or any day of the week, a just thought Sunday is a good example!) and listen to all of their albums on YouTube or Spotify or iTube or something like that!

'Weightless' Lyrics 

 
And just by watching this video, you can tell that they aren't afraid to make a bit of a fall out of themselves, which I love <3<3<3<3
 They have so many amazing songs you should check out, but this one has been stuck in my head all day. It's called 'For Baltimore' because, well, they are from Baltimore... Obviously... 



(Sorry, technical fault, I'll try to add a video another time but please feel free to search it yourself! There is no official video but just go for a lyric video, they're just as good.)

All Time Low
Members: Alex Gaskarth (Vocals, Rythm Guitar)
                 Jack Barakat (Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals)
                 Zack Merrick (Bass, Backing Vocals)
                 Rian Dawson (Drums)
Albums: The Party Scene (2005)
               So Wrong, It's Right (2007)
               Nothing Personal (2009)
               Dirty Work (2011)
               Don't Panic (2012)
Origin: Baltimore, Maryland (2003)




One more thing, I just saw that people from the UK, USA, China and even Poland view my blog!!! Thats amazing, thank you so much. I'm getting on average 3 views per day (which isn't great but it's something) so all you guys should tell your friends :)
Also, you guys NEVER comment. Literally- I have not got even one comment on any of my posts :( so maybe you can comment on this one...? 
Haha thanks to my regular viewers, I really appreciate it :D

Wish me luck for the ATL gig next week!! It's on the 15th if anybody who reads this is going...? Bye!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment