Monday 18 November 2013

"Pompeii"- Bastille

Song: Pompeii
Album: Bad Blood
Band: Bastille
Genre: Alternative Rock/ Synth Pop/ Power Pop
Rating:*****

Just like the last song I posted about, I first heard this on MTV, and honestly- I hated it. It took about a month or so of hearing it on the radio and my friends playing it for me to want to listen to it. Now I love it, really, it is one of my favorite songs.
Whenever I listen to it I can't stop myself air-drumming!

  - The music video is a bit odd but it is very good.

"Pompeii"- Bastille Lyrics

Bastille's new song "Of The Night" came out at midnight on Sunday (17/11/13) and is currently the 3rd most dowloaded song on iTunes.

BĪ”STILLE
Members: Dan Smith (Lead singer, keyboards, percussion, producer)
                 Kyle Simmons (Keyboards, percussion, bass, backing vocals)
                 William Farquarson (Bass, keyboards, acoustic guitar, backing vocals)
                 Chris "Woody" Wood (Drums, backing vocals)

Albums: Bad Blood (2013)
              Other People's Heartache (2012)
              
Origin: London, England


                


No comments:

Post a Comment