Thursday 14 November 2013

"All I Want"- A Day To Remember

Song: All I Want
Album: What Seperates Me From You
Band: A Day To Remember
Genre: Rock
Rating: *****

I want to tell you about "All I Want" by A Day To Remember. 

I first heard it at 7:00am when I turned on the TV before school and it was on MTV. At first it kind of scared me. The verses are quite...shouty (if that is even a word). But when it got to the chorus really liked it.

  (Just in case you love it as much as I do, here are the lyrics: "All I Want" Lyrics

At the moment I don't know many of ADTR's songs, but here is a quick band profile;

Members: Jeremy McKinnon (Lead Singer)
                 Neil Westfall (Rhythm Guitar)
                 Joshua Woodard (Bass)
                 Alex Shelnutt (Drums)
                 Kevin Skaff (Lead Guitar)

Albums: And Their Name Was Treason (2003)
               For Those Who Have Heart (2006)
               Homesick (2008)
               What Separates Me From You (2010)
               Common Courtesy (2012)

Origin: Ocala, Florida, USA (2003) 





And right now I'm freaking out because while researching that, I found out that they are playing in London in early February!!! I live in London AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THANK GOD IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!! 


So yeah, let me know what you think of the song, my first post (!!!), my blog or basically anything! 

Mya :P




No comments:

Post a Comment