Wednesday 20 November 2013

"Royals"- Lorde

Song: Royals
Album: The Love Club EP
Singer: Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor (Lorde)
Genre: Indie Pop
Rating: ****

Again. this song took a while to grow on me, but when a song is number one for seven weeks, it is hard to ignore. 
Now I really like it. My friends at school have been singing it all day! (And yes- I love the song but I'm so glad I don't have all my classes with them!)



- This is the US video (no I don't get it much either)- the only one I have seen and the more popular one.There is also another one I haven't seen, but you can find it on You Tube if you're interested.

"Royals"- Lorde Lyrics

Lorde
Full Name: Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor (Lorde is her stage name)

Albums: Pure Heroine (2013)

Origin: Auckland,New Zealand

 
(She's gorgeous right?!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment